Increasing the performance of educational management specific to the training of command officers in line with the real needs of the Land Forces staff professional development and the requirements of aligning higher military education to the Euro-Atlantic space and maximizing institutional functionality in the context of implementing the concept of transformation of military higher education.
– to provide a normative and educational environment that fosters the development of general and specialized knowledge, military competencies and ethical attitudes, as described in the Graduate Model;
– to elaborate strategies meant to optimize: the organizational processes, based on Romanian Agency for Quality Assurance in Higher Education Standards, the Romanian Army performance standards and the research results in various fields of interest as education, organization, military, etc.;
– to get the authorization to organize doctoral study programs;
– to make efficient use of resources in order to modernize academic and research facilities;
– diversification of university specializations.