Founded at the VIth consecutive edition of The Knowledge-Based Organization, this new scientific event brought to the center of the debate many new and interesting ideas about this generous issue or thoroughly analyzed issues that were discussed in the earlier editions.
Between 27-29.11.2008, the conference focused on two types of major objectives: scientific and the development and consolidation of collaborative relations in the field of scientific research with higher education and research institutions, both on national and international plan.
The programme of the conference was conceived on 7 sections: Management; Military Science. Security and Defense; Law and Administrative Sciences; Social and Behavioral Sciences; Technical Sciences; Foreign languages; Military Training and Education.
During the conference were organized a workshop titled Qualitative Dimensions of Educational Offer within Military Institutions.
At the event participated 579 authors with 558 scientific papers.
The Academy was honored to have 27 representatives of institutions in Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Germany, Jordan, Liberia, the Republic of Moldova, San Marino and Ukraine.
The best articles were selected to be published in the two scientific publications of the Academy, the Scientific Bulletin and the Land Forces Academy Magazine.
- Military Sciences
- Security and Defence
- Behavioral and Social Sciences
- Economic Sciences
- Law and Public Administration
- Technical Sciences. Technical Systems and Technologies. Communications, Electronics and Electrotechnics
- Technical sciences Computer Science, Modelling & Simulation and E-learning Technologies. Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry
- Foreign Languages. English
- Foreign Languages. German. French