The reference event for the Land Forces Academy "Nicolae Balcescu", the XXVth International Scientific Conference “The Knowledge-Based Organization”, KBO 2019, has successfully continued the tradition of previous editions, bringing new ideas and approaches to debates on the theme of the knowledge-based organization, giving once again the opportunity to share the experience and the results of scientific university research, nationally and internationally.
A total of 135 articles were presented by 196 authors belonging to institutions from Romania, Austria, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, France, Moldova, Netherlands, Papua New Guinea, Poland and Slovakia.
The conference was divided in 6 sections, namely:
- Military Sciences, Security and Defence,,
- Economic Sciences,
- Administrative and Juridical Sciences,
- Social Sciences and Foreign Languages,
- Technical Sciences and Military Technology,
which ensured the dissemination of the knowledge and the results of the specialists - on their field of competence and interest.
The Proceedings of the conference are as follows:
- Management and military sciences
- Economic, social and administrative approaches to the knowledge-based organization
- Applied technical sciences and advanced military technologies.