The reference event for the "Nicolae Balcescu" Land Forces Academy, the XXIIIth Edition of The Knowledge-Based Organizational Conference, KBO 2017, has also inscribed and individualized in the gallery of previous Editions, through innovative approaches and debates on some particularly current issues, which still generate numerous polemics in the academic national and international research environment.
A total of 186 articles were presented by 276 authors from prestigious education and research institutions in Romania, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Greece, Poland, Serbia, Slovakia, Hungary and USA.
The conference was divided in 6 sections:
- Military Sciences, Security and Defence,
- Economic Sciences,
- Administrative and Juridical Sciences,
- Social Sciences and Foreign Languages,
- Technical Sciences and Military Technology,
which ensured the focus of the specialists on their field of competence and interest, the dissemination of the accumulated knowledge being realized through the proceedings of the conference:
- Management and military sciences
- Economic, social and administrative approaches to the knowledge-based organization
- Applied technical sciences and advanced military technologies.
LINK DE GRUYTER OPEN